Friday 5 June 2015

Today I Was Asked: "Who Is Jesus To You?




Jesus Christ is the reason why I am a Christian. Jesus is my hero as his love for humanity was rooted in a state of unconditional love in action. His love for me was an opportunity for me to get my life scripturally right. Jesus Christ scriptural lifestyle was a template for my conduct and life choices to foster the desire to act within the best interest of scripture instead of self. 

Deuteronomy 29: 29 declares; "The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.”

If ye love me, keep my commandments. Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you” 
John 14:15, Matthew 5:43-44

Jesus Christ never disrespected anyone nor did Jesus Christ abuse anyone directly or indirectly. Jesus Christ was an active peacemaker unto his death. "Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:9-10

Jesus Christ was present to the state of selflessness who perpetually demonstrated; "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16

Jesus Christ’s only crime was that he was scripturally unique who was set apart to do great things, as an example for us to do according to John 14:12."Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."

All Christians are called to be scripturally unique just like Jesus. I acknowledge I am “... a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light”  1 Peter 2:9

 This best depiction of who Jesus is to   me is summarized in this song. The   song writer declares: Love came down   and rescued me. Love came down and   set me free. I am yours I am forever       yours” 

The presence of sin such as "issues of  life" will cause one to judge a brother  or a sister incorrect due to one's own  scriptural disobedience and lack of  "ministry of the word". Scriptural infraction application if you are a Christian will birth the spirit of judging others instead of judging yourself. Not accurately judge a situation is a sin because self is judging because God and scripture is absent.  Judging others directly or indirectly is a sin as your righteous judging is filled with bias. Judging is a sin because it contradict Matthew 7:1 clear word directive. "Ministry of the word" tells  us, "Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.”  1 John 3:4

The one thing I want my audience to know about me is this, I am a scriptural addict and if Jesus was judged by those who lack scriptural knowledge, scriptural wisdom, scriptural integrity and scriptural understanding; I must also expect to be judged by Christians due to “lack of knowledge” understanding too. I am okay with that because Philippian 1:6 gives me hope for the Christian community. The wor "Being confident of this very thing, that (God) which hath begun a good work in (Christians who has flaws and biblical infractions within their DNA profile) will perform (and address one's incomplete work) until the day of Jesus Christ."

We are reminded in Hosea 4:6 “my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children." 
In fact, in my experience if I did not know God for myself and if I did not have a personal relationship with the word of God; I would be afraid of some Christian individuals who go above and beyond to do evil who are a moral hazard, a “so called” Christian, to anyone who is religious or irreligious. Evil, judging, speaking evil, being disrespectful, religiosity bullying, woman oppression, legalism and anti-scriptural doctrine is not the gospel of Jesus Christ. Christians cannot ”...being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.” Romans 10:3

The reality is Jesus Christ was an asset to the kingdom of God and some Christians are a liability not an asset who fail to self “examine (themselves first before they anti-scripturally judge brethren to see if they are the living Antichrist in the flesh or), whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?" 2 Corinthians 13:5

Again this is my personal opinion and many Christians if they do not scripturally change; God will make a bold scriptural statement and say “verily I say unto you, I know you not." Matthew 25:12

It is up to me declare my scriptural standard and my scriptural expectation I have set for myself. I acknowledge not all Christians are Christians which is a choice one must self-determine. "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.” to one’s salvation prosperity. Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. Proverbs 14:123 John 1:2

I know I am determined with my life to be a Christian and during my stay here on earth.  I am determined to inspire the uninspired Christians.

The bible I read tells me "who hath ears to hear, let him hear. But if any man (or woman) be ignorant, let him (or her) be ignorant. Matthew 13:91 Corinthians 14:38

 Matthew 16 is the foundation and the scriptural   expectation of what humanity must do to become   a  Christian. For what is a man profited, if he shall   gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or   what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?For   the Son of man shall come in the glory of his   Father with his angels; and then he shall reward   every man according to his works. Verily I say   unto you,  There  be some standing here, which   shall not taste   of   death, till they see the Son of   man coming in   his   kingdom. Matthews 16:26-28

 Jesus Christ was faithful to his purpose and he was   scripturally a radical. 

 Jesus Christ had a scriptural agenda which was ree   from gender inequality, human rights violations,   peer pressure and societal norm to keep women   invisible instead of visible.

 In some cases women were devalued instead of   being valued human beings. Jesus' first appearance   was to  Mary Magdalene in  (John 20:14-16) who   was a woman. 

 Mary The Mother Of James, Salome, And Joanna   also saw Jesus. (Matthew 28:9). Donald Lawrence &   the Tri-City   Singers  summarized Matthew 28 in   song.

 Jesus used Mary Magdalene, a woman not a man,   to declare “he has risen” used to gospelize and   revolutionize Christianity.

 Jesus Christ was an advocate on woman's rights to   destroy gender inequality towards women. Jesus   Christ was a protector of women’s right to live in partnership with scripture; to confirm “thou shall not kill” Exodus 20:13 Some over zealous men in partnership with the general population wanted to stone this woman to death as they publicly called out her sin, which was adultery outlined in John 8:1-11

Jesus Christ instead asked the question by addressing the men: "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.” John 8:7

Jesus Christ was not an oppressor of women but rather Jesus Christ advocated on behalf of women and their right to access their scriptural rights to self liberate self. "Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.” 2 Corinthians 3:17

God and Jesus Christ had a genderless agenda from day one.

1 John 1:9 scripturally affirms, "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17 

God is a spirit and Jesus Christ represented humanity in the physical state who was not an oppressor but a liberator of ALL situations and ALL circumstances by scripturally decreeing in the spirit to impact the physical Woman, thou art loosed…” Luke 13:12

God is a God of second chances and he reminded everyone in Romans 3:23 through demonstration  “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God” and people are not perfect was his message of hope.

Jesus Christ was selfless not self-seeking like most human beings. Jesus Christ represented the profound fact: only the scripturally strong can forgive. Jesus Christ knew his purpose and physically executed his scriptural purpose. This became his sole focus and the reason why Jesus Christ was able to say without reservation: “I must be about my Father's business” Luke 2:49 

God is a spirit and unfortunately some Christians and some non-Christians have not valued themselves enough or loved themselves enough to change their negative attitude, change their “issues of life” disposition, change their bitterness, unconditionally embracing one's mistakes and one’s past by allowing God to partnership with scripture to say “peace be still” to all named and unnamed situations. 

Jesus Christ never played the blame game or made any anti-scriptural excuses to compromise scriptural integrity.  Jesus Christ never played Russian roulette with his scriptural job description and Jesus Christ was never violent to anyone nor did he murder anyone. 

Jesus Christ left a scriptural legacy who had an innate scriptural DNA drive to confirm our Luke 10:19 authority by saying “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” 

It is my opinion, as I am the expert and the author of my own personal experiences, most Christians are scripturally lazy when it comes to scriptural application to secure ongoing self-healing from something that happened yesterday. 

Jesus Christ is the antidote to all named and unnamed life  issues. Jesus Christ and God and scripture expect all Christians to   give eternal rest to internal pain, eternal rest to our   challenges, eternal rest to our past, eternal rest to bitterness,   eternal rest to all named and unnamed “issues of life”  dispositions. Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. 

The word of God instructs all Christians to "Take my yoke   upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in   heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls”Matthew  11:29

 Scripture is clear, all Christians are required to ”   Remember  ye not the former things, neither consider the   things of old” Isaiah 43:18

 Not surprising, some Christians are in a state of contempt   of  scripture which is a sin. 

 God cannot help anyone if you are looking back at your   past, if you cannot let things go and hold on to God in     partnership with scripture even when it makes no sense. 

 Most Christians are accountable to self and Jesus Christ   paved the way by demonstrating what it means to be an   exceptional Christian. Scriptural transition is ongoing   WORK! All Christians must honour their Numbers 30:2     commitment; to God once one has verbalized a decision to    become a Christian.  

Jesus stated in Matthew 10:38 and Matthew 16:24 If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

Christianity is an encrypted scriptural and spiritual bar code of Christ in us representing and presenting perpetual scripture in our daily lifestyle, decision, sexuality, action and inaction. 

Jesus Christ is my hero because Jesus never stole land from any indigenous people. Jesus Christ never stole the wealth of any country in exchange for the bible.

Jesus Christ; “study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth” 2 Timothy 2:15
Jesus Christ prepared himself daily and was ready to die for anyone and everyone. 

Jesus Christ is my mentor for my conduct, my action plan for word application and my state of fearlessness "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind2 Timothy 1:7

I am not perfect but scripture paved the way for me to personally commit to "workout (my) own salvation with fear and trembling." Philippians 2:12

All Christians must be present to scripture and not absent from scripture. 

All Christians must understand one thing; God, scripture and Jesus Christ are the powers of attorney over ALL Christians once we make a decision to be a Christian. 

Jesus Christ's ministry was about scriptural transformation. Christianity is not into the business of conforming to the world. God and Jesus Christ's scriptural value system change not.

Galatians 5:22-23 set a standard of how all Christians should conduct themselves as it is written; "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Philippians 4:8

Thank you for reading my blog, sharing this post, mentioning me, following me, and adding me to your circle. I pray Almigthy God will “order (your) steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me” Psalm 119:133

I love you my brother and my sister in Christ from the bottom of my heart. Without you this blog would not be possible.

If you have a question(s) or topic suggestion please send me a email at
justsaynotosin@gmail.com  

God bless you.

Prophetess Elijah-Maire Reid












1 comment:

  1. Great post...grounded in scripture and well written. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete