Monday 11 January 2016

"You Are More Than Conquer"


Devotional: You Have Value by Our Daily Bread 

I just want to encourage my Christians brethren it is important to walk in scriptural integrity. Once you take this Christian journey seriously expect to be tested to scripturally confirm if you are who you truly are in the word of God. 

Regardless of what your situation is right now, your situation is not who you are. 

All you have to do right now is to “called upon the Lord in (situations that is creating) distress: the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place. The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me? Psalm 118:5-6 KJV

Sometimes you must speak scripture back into your situation to stop situations dead in its trap by envelope it with Psalm 23; “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want” this situation anymore God as I give it back to you Almighty God. You must speak life always! 

It is up to you and I to thank God in advance for His scriptural promise of because God “restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me” 

Romans 8:31 scriptural reminder “If God be for us, who can be against us?”

In closing; always remember you are “more than conquerors” and to believe in something, and not to live it, is dishonest” Mahatma Gandhi 

Prophetess Elijah-Marie Reid



No comments:

Post a Comment