Wednesday, 30 November 2016

Sharing Me, Missing My Dad


November 29 was my dad's Birthday who passed away in 2002. 

On this day he would be celebrating being 89 years. 

Out of all my siblings I kept my dad on his knees for 18 1/2 years he had the the faith like Brother Job in the bible. My father never gave up me. Instead he prayed faithfully with his prayer partner for 6753 days for his daughter to return back to the church. The year, 1998. 

My dad, "pray without ceasing."

My dad, "in every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 

My dad had an internal understanding; "quench not the Spirit" of God that was in me. 

My dad "despise not prophesying" over my life. 

My dad "prove all things; hold fast that which is good." 

My dad "abstained from all appearance of evil." 

My dad scripturally acknowledged daily, as he prayed for me, his daughter, with a scriptural vision who knew "and the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it." 1 Thessalonians 5:17-24

Over the years I would tell my dad I would never ever come back to church because church is an occult. 

My perception of church and my observational opinions, I felt denied the ability to think and to question the unquestionable. "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

My dad knew for some reason, he would have to travail with me by putting me, his daughter, on a scriptural life support system until I was scripturally strong enough, scripturally worthy enough and to scripturally labour in the word in order for me to scripturally support myself.  It was in the transitional moment I had the strength to self-birth myself and to unlock my scriptural authority in the word. "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12

1998 was my time "to be born" (of the word of God).

1998 I had to unlearn to learn it was my "time to die" to self.

1998 I had to acknowledge this was my "time to plant" seeds of righteous, holiness, submission to God which was the first step for scriptural compliance and scriptural obedience. Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. James 4:7

1998 was my "time to pluck up that which is planted" that was anti-God, anti-Christ and anti-scripture, self-ideology, and past experience which had to be extrapolated from the inside out.  Ecclesiastes 3:2

Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:18-19

My dad's sole focus vision was to pray, because he believed in his daughter, me, who had invested 18 and a half years of prayer with the visionary capacity as he foresaw one day I was going to impact humanity in a positive way. 

I would often times close my eyes and attempt to imagine my dad confronting God in his prayer closet by saying, it's me oh Lord I am crying out to you on behalf of my daughter. God I petition you on Hebrews 4:16 as you instruct all Christians who are fathers to "come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

I can only imagine my dad going to God as he scripturally presented his case who had the audacity of scriptural hope. 

I was always a vocal child growing up and what you see is what you get. No one can ever accuse me of being pretentious. 

Oh how I miss my daddy. 

I remember one day travelling with my dad, who loved me unconditionally, from a market trip. My dad asked me this profound question: "what will you do if Jesus Christ was to come right now?" I looked at my dad and said daddy I am going to go to hell and I am good with that. 

My father, as he crossed over Spadina and Bloor in Toronto brought the car to a sudden STOP! 

My father asked me what did you say? I said, daddy I am going to go to hell if Jesus Christ was to come right now. I told my dad I will not be apart of those enemy of the word hypocrite Christians who for some are the living Antichrist.

These Antichrist so called Christians have murdered and have hurt people directly or indirectly. 

My dad was a quiet man and in my opinion he was wise like Solomon. With his gentle voice he said God is a spirit and God did not murder anyone nor is God a hypocrite. Men murder and yes you are right some people have done some unspeakable things in the name of Christianity who fail to honour the Ten Commandments as an authentic Christian. 

When my father was finished responding to my historical facts and personal experience about Christians, he turned around and looked me dead in the face and said "my sweet Marie you are going to serve God and you are going make a difference in the lives of people one day".

I told my dad that was a job for Jesus and I am not Jesus. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. " John 3:16

I was anti-Christianity and I was atheist for some years based on acts of wickedness I personally experienced from some church members. "Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way." Romans 14:13

My dad believed in God's scriptural promise to place a scriptural impartation based on his faith which planted seeds of scriptural possibility and seeds of scriptural potential over my life. My dad simply ministered "ministry of the word" and one day, in God's perfect season, God would harvest my life to encourage someone. "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven" Ecclesiastes 3:1

These scriptural seeds my daddy planted would take root within me to uproot pain, the blame game, bitterness, malice, excuses, not taking personal scriptural responsibility to reconnect with God instead of people, places, legalism, doctrine, denomination, church buildings and things. 

"God has no religion."

God is God who is not confined or defined by labels associated to religion. God is on standby waiting on us to reconnect with Him to live peacefully with our human family regardless of what our differences are. 

My daddy was a minister of the word and my daddy was a patient man who loved everyone.

Christianity would be the last religion I would have considered. But when you have a personal encounter with God, self-ideology is impacted upon contact with a Divine God who is the source of my strength and scripture is my personal signatory agreement I have with God to honour His expectation. 

My daddy prayed for me and the prayers I pray over my life daily, God please partnership with me so that I am scripturally empowered to operate as a "doer of the word" scriptural applicability Christian. 

My life is a living testimony of who my dad was, a man of prayer and faith. 

To honour my dad's scriptural legacy, in the last two and a half years the gospel of Jesus Christ has been viewed on my Google+ page 9, 348,447 times. 

My daddy prayed for me and he is the reason why I am so proud to represent the scriptural faith of Christianity and attempt to follow the scriptural principle of Exodus 20:1-17

Parents pray for your children because I am a product of prayer.